St. Patrick’s Day Weekly Spread

“May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.” – Irish Blessing 

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

I hope you’re hearts are full of gold, you didn’t get pinched for not wearing green, and you are enjoying the festivities presented to you.

This week I decided to go with the classic green and gold theme, but used a variety of shades. It complimented the already existing purple on the page.

I chose to use a gold washi tape on the top to cover the headers. On the second row I used green glitter headers I got from Oh Hello Stationery Co. I used various stickers from multiple MAMBI value packs. Because today is St. Patrick’s Day I decorated it a little more. Also, Saturday is the start of my Spring Break from school so I used chipboard letter stickers I got in the Christmas time Target dollar spot. I didn’t have a ton going on this week so I was able to have more decoration than functional purposes.

Next week, because I am on spring break, I will only be posting one blog post and soon afterwards I have some cool things to show you all. Stay tuned and stay safe with celebrations of this fun Irish day!

What did you do for St. Patrick’s Day? Did you decorate your planner in green? Leave a comment below!

This entry was posted in Holiday Themed, Weekly Spreads and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.