Monthly View – March

For this first week of March we have already looked at some memory keeping and currently pages, but today I wanted to show you all my month at a glance. 

I fell in love with the idea of a month being on two pages when I first started planing. Now, my month at a glance has become a life line. As a student, or a very busy person, it is so helpful when trying to make plans especially when I don’t decorate my planner for the week until the end of the week prior.

This month I carried the colors already on the page and used green, purple, and gold. I wanted to incorporate St. Patrick’s Day with the green, but overall green is not one of my favorite colors. With the compliment of the gold and purple I really love this aesthetic.

IMG_5340.JPG

I added a bit more after this, but they are personal things and I didn’t want to share too much. I have spring break in March so I used purple washi tape to mark that off and the sticker in the left corner says “i am so lucky”. I did the same trick as the currently of cutting flower stickers up for the edges to add a little pop of color. The little icons are all bills and paydays. Overall, this month turned out a lot better than I imagined and I will take some of the ideas into account for next month.

How did you decorate your month at a glance? What do you use your month for the most? Leave a comment below!

This entry was posted in Monthly and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.