Valentine’s Weekly Spread

This week was Valentine’s Day, so I thought I would share the first ever full week peek into my personal planner.

For this week I used a combination of washi tape from the Michael’s Recollections Seasonal Box set (which is a steal if you can find it!) and the Target Dollar Spot. I also used a few stickers from the Seasonal, Color Coordinating sheets, the Functional (purple cover) and the Today is the Day sticker packs by MAMBI. To top it off I have embellished with a few stickers from a dollar sticker pack from the Target Dollar Spot as well. Last but not least, there is one little sticker that looks like Pam from The Office because I was working my desk job, and I feel like her sometimes. I got that sticker from an awesome Etsy shop called Oh Hello Stationery Co.

Valentines Day

I chose to do a traditional red and pink spread for the week because I like traditional colors for holidays most of the time. If I was to redo the spread however, I would leave myself some more room on Tuesday to write. As you can see I got busy last minute and had a bunch of appointments and things to remember with various people and crammed it into less than a full box because I had decorated too much already. Otherwise I think the classic Red and Pinks turned out just fine because I left enough White Space for my liking. As you may be able to see I color code my planner because I am a student who also works two jobs. I will talk about this more in another post, but if I wasn’t a student I think I would have written in red and pink ink too.

How did you decorate this week? What was your favorite part or least favorite part? Leave a comment below!

This entry was posted in Holiday Themed, Weekly Spreads and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.