The Learning Technology Center (LTC) has created an updated video tutorial series for D2L ePortfolio to help you understand how ePortfolio works.
ePortfolio is a great place for you to collect all the things you have worked on and turned into your classes. You can upload your grades, papers, projects, art projects, websites and more. Your ePortfolio is a great place to create a collection that contains all of your accomplishments.
Once you’ve created something you are proud of, you can invite individuals to view you page and your friends can also invite you to check out their work as well. You can build sharing groups and reflections on your work as well as provide links to outside content.
The complete tutorials are available at:
- Adding Artifacts (Items) to ePortfolio
- Adding Items to a Collection in ePortfolio
- Adding Items to a Presentation in ePortfolio
- Commenting on Shared Items in ePortfolio
- Creating Collections in ePortfolio
- Creating Presentations in ePortfolio
- Creating Reflections in ePortfolio
- Sharing Items in ePortfolio
If you have any additional questions regarding this, please contact UW-W Desire2Learn Support.