The Learning Technology Center (LTC) has been supporting the use of student response system (SRS) – aka Clickers – for years in the classroom. Over the years we have been adjusting and modifying the service to best suit the needs of instructors and students.
This Fall, we are upgrading to Turning Point Cloud which includes a number of great new features!
- Direct integration with Desire2Learn (D2L). Device registration is done right in D2L, and you can easily pull the device roster list into Turning Point, and also easily push grades back up to Deisre2Learn.
- Net-ID Integration. Instructors and Students will be able to login with their UW-W Net-ID and password.
- BYOD. Turning Point Cloud enables students to turn their own device into a clicker by purchasing a license to use phone applications, or directly via a website.
- Enhanced Reporting Tools. The new interface includes some additional analysis and mangement tools to get the most out of your polling results.
- Training and Support. The LTC is here to offer basic training and support, but the vendor is also available to schedule ad-hoc training’s and offer support as needed.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call at 262-472-1004.