27
Feb
20

Back at it again, Fortnite

When Fortnite first came out 3 years ago, it was popping. However, people started to get better and better at the game as the years go by. I, myself have had trouble trying to keep up with the meta and tricks and tips from people who give advice on how to get better at Fortnite. It’s been about at least 2-3 months since I played Fortnite when Chapter 2 came out.

For some reason, this game is a lot easier for people who just started playing Fortnite. It’s a lot easier to get wins, and its more enjoyable playing with a friend or a group. I’m actually starting to enjoy playing Fortnite again, and I’m glad that I am still able to pick up my skills in playing the battle royale mode.

Although it wasn’t easy to start getting back into the game again for a long time, it wasn’t as hard as it was to get a victory royale, meaning being the person last standing on the island when you go against one hundred players, and before then you would probably be playing against one hundred sweaty players. Otherwise, enjoy!