It by Stephen King

In Derry, Michigan, murders of children are happening. In 1958, six teenagers end up discovering who is causing the murders. They call the monster It, because every one if the kids ends up seeing It, they see something different. The most common persona that it portrays is Pennywise the Dancing Clown. 27 years after the first time the kids face It, the killings of children are happening again. Upon making the promise they all made, they all but one return again to finally bring an end to It. It by Stephen King goes into depth of the Losers Club from when they were kids, to adults facing It.

I have seen both the 1990’s television special and the 2017 first chapter of It. When the remake started to happen, I decided it was time to finally read it. This 1,153 paged masterpiece was one of the best things I have ever read. There were occasionally some parts of the book that were dull and boring. But other times it was interesting and fun to read. I would recommend this book to those who love horror, those who want something new or different, those who like science fiction, and those who loved Stephen King.