PvP

Not Much This Week

Well, not much has been announced this week do to the currently running Anniversary event. In absence of new coverage, I’d like to talk a bit about my competitive history in ESO. I’m gonna say this upfront. I’M NOT GOOD AT COMPETITIVE ESO! But that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it. ESO has some of the best competitive modes I’ve seen in a MMO RPG. Its PvP is some of the most fun I’ve had with my friends over the past five years. Here’s a video showing some old footage I’d captured of the PvP in Cyrodiil. Fair warning before you watch the video. This footage was captured back when I didn’t have a proper microphone, so my voice will be grainy throughout the video.

As you can see, the character I was playing at the time was the Warden class, and it definitely was not ready for a PvP environment. This character has evolved several times over and now runs as a balanced PvE & PvP build, with sword and board for close combat aggro defense, and bow for far distance PvP offense. I would love to show off the fully evolved version of this character to you guys at a later date if given the opportunity. Until then have a nice weekend and I hope you enjoyed the video of my garbage game play.