Ti’s the season to be jolly! Christmas is right around the corner and with all the stress this next craft will be so easy. Making your own ornaments makes a perfect gift from the kids for grandparents to godparents. It is fun to do and simple, with little cleanup.
What You Will Need
- Plain glass ornaments. You can buy these at any craft store.
- Paint pens
- Newspaper for the tables to avoid mess
- Glitter if you would like
- Lastly, your child.
How To Make
- Take the glass ornament and give it to your child. This project requires supervision in case the glass breaks.
- Give them the paint pens to create their own design.
- When they are finished they need to dry for a couple hours.
- For drying: it is best to dry them upside down.
- If there is a ribbon or metal hook on the top where you would hang it on the tree, take it out to dry.
This picture is once again taken off of Pinterest and you can find the supplies at any local store like Walmart. This project is such a good keep sake for the future, and makes a great decoration. It is also a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit. You could even teach your children how to make these in the future for their children. The best part is, is that it is a way to capture your child’s personality forever.
Thank you for visiting my blog and I wish you very happy holidays!