This photo wreathe is perfect for the holidays, dorm rooms, or to even put on a wall in your house. This project is easy to make and decorate. It is simple and perfect for any event or decoration
What You Will Need
- A plain piece of cardboard
- Clothes pins
- Hot glue gun
- Paint or any other art supply to make it however you like.
How to Make
- Take your piece of cardboard and cut a circle through it.
- With that circle, cut a circular whole through the middle of the cardboard.
- When that is finished paint the wreath whatever color you like.
- When the paint is dry, take your hot glue gun and glue the clothes pins around the wreath.
- Then, when it is all dry you can put your pictures on it.
This picture, found on Pinterest, shows a perfect example of the steps and finished product. It is exactly what you need to spruce up you holiday, or every day home.
NEXT WEEK: I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE YARN WINE BOTTLE VASES