This is a very fun project! However, it is a little time consuming. The finished result looks absolutely beautiful and will go great anywhere in your house. This project will also make an amazing gift as well.
What You Will Need
- You will need a box of crayons. I recommend a big box.
- A blank white canvas.
- A hot glue gun
- A blow dryer
How to Make
This will be very fun to make!
- First, you need to take your hot glue gun and hot glue the crayons to the top of the canvas. You should place them so the tip of the crayons are facing down. (I would see the finished product below to see where to place them)
- Also, arrange the crayons in any color scheme you would like; rainbow, cool colors, warm colors, whatever you like this is YOUR project.
- When the glue is dry (make sure the crayons are secure) then take your blow dryer and warm it up by letting it run for one minute.
- When the blow dryer is warm, blow it on the crayons to start melting them.
- You should stand behind the canvas to melt. This allows the crayon wax to run far down the canvas.
As you can see when this project is finished it looks pretty amazing. It would go great on any wall of your house, or as a gift for someone special.