Sometimes, staying in is something you both do way too much and want to get out to see a movie – you know, a change of environment! The closest movie theater, other than the Whitewater movie theater that plays three movies, is the Wildwood Theaters in Janesville. It’s only a 25 minute drive and offers over 16 movies! Recently, I did some research for what is playing in the theater that I would recommend for a date night. Now, I have not seen every movie at the movie theater to share with couples what movie they should go see and why. Going to a movie and figuring out for yourselves if you think you will like it or not and at the end, deciding how great it was, gives you something to talk about! It gives you some information about what kind of movies either of you prefer to watch

“Kingsman: The Golden Circle”

“Kingsman” movie poster. COPYWRITE.

This action packed, humorous film will leave you on the edge of your seats! – Now that’s what I was thinking when I only viewed the trailer. Not only do you see how action-packed the trailer is, you also notice who’s in the film. You have Colin Firth, Taron Egerton and the best yet, Channing Tatum. This movie is a win, win for the both of you. It’s a thriller with attractive men in it – best combo in a movie if I do say so myself.

“Spider-Man: Homecoming”

“Spider-Man: Homecoming” movie poster. COPYWRITE.

Spider-Man has been the movie that keeps on coming. There’s a new one every few years with multiple main characters as Peter Parker, but this one (so my boyfriend says) “has to be the best one yet and is hilarious!” It’s a must see if you’re a Marvel fan and the “new” Peter Parker gets the job done.