A Word From Our Sisters

Who better to hear what Delta Zeta is truly like than from our sisters?! Here’s a look at our sisterhood from the eyes of our very own sisters!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why Delta Zeta?

There’s something special about hearing your alarm every morning. Not many people think like this, but when your hearing is compromised, you begin to love the sounds people hate. Ever since I was young, I have had a fascination to work with people who are hard-of-hearing. This decided my future career and even my future sorority.

Delta Zeta’s philanthropy the Starkey Hearing Foundation has the mission “to give the gift of hearing to those in need, empowering them to achieve their potential.” After watching the Starkey video on philanthropy night of recruitment, I knew I had found my future home. Being around young women who have the same passion to help hard-of-hearing people not only in the U.S. but around the world reassured me that Delta Zeta was the place I wanted to call home.

Delta Zeta and the Starkey Hearing Foundation allow opportunities for people to receive hearing aids and to hear the annoying sound of your alarm and the sweet sound of music. Being in Delta Zeta means helping others around the world and I am so grateful to be a part of that.