Uncategorized

The Whisk Wiper

I am not an avid baker or cook by any means. However, when I am in the kitchen, the biggest hassle for me is the whole clean-up process afterward. Especially the dishes.

I was browsing the internet and found this super cool product that could be a lifesaver for many people who like to bake or cook often. It’s called the Whisk Wiper.

The Whisk Wiper and Whisk retail for $18.95 and come in seven different colors! What is interesting about this product is that it has multiple uses. It also reduces food waste because you can scrape the stuff right off of it and right back into the bowl (depending on what it is of course).

It is quick and easy to use. All you have to do is slide it onto the whisk before you use the it and then you have a multi-purpose tool! It acts as a stand while you may need to set it down. Then, you slide it up the whisk and it gets the food right off. Now you can scrape that off and put it right into the bowl. Finally, the Whisk Wiper can be used to scrape the inside of the bowl so you do not leave anything behind.

I think this is a really cool and useful find. I will link the site here so you can check it out and see a video of it in action! https://whiskwiper.com/products/buy-whisk-wiper

Screenshot from the Whisk Wiper website