The Spring Faculty and Academic Staff Recognition and Retirement Dinner was held on Thursday evening, May 14, 2015, in the Old Main Ballroom, University Center, Room 275.
Seven university-wide award recipients were honored:
- W.P. Roseman Excellence in Teaching Award-SUSAN HUSS-LEDERMAN, Languages & Literatures
- Award for Outstanding Research-MICHAEL Y. BENNETT, Languages and Literatures
- Faculty Service Award-WILLIAM DOUGAN, Management
- Instructional Excellence Award for Academic Staff-ELLEN BOLDT, Languages & Literatures
- Service Excellence Award for Academic Staff-CARRIE LENCHO, Continuing Education
- University Faculty/Staff Academic Advising Award-SUSAN KIDD, Curriculum & Instruction
Twenty-six retirees were honored: Helena Addae, Steven Albrechtsen, Karen Barak, Ronald Berger, Lloyd Binagi, Thomas Bramorski, Freda Briscoe, Christine Clements, Ellyn Dickmann, David Dorgan, William Drago, Thomas Fick, Marvin Free, Jerrold Gosenpud, James Jaffe, Marilyn Lavin, Ann Massoglia, Hamid Moini, David Nees, Donald Norman, William Raabe, James Sisak, Lois Smith, Richard Telfer, Alison Townsend, Yilin Zhang.
I hope you enjoy some of the photos from that evening.