What is a UWW Career Cover Model?
- UWW Career Social Media is looking for new and fresh faces to share their career/internship experiences and stories.
- Each month, a student will be featured in the cover photo on the UWW Career Facebook Page. The selected student will have a professional photo taken, and their photo will be featured as the cover photo for two weeks during the given month.
- Featured students will receive a full-resolution copy of their photo that they may use for their own professional purposes (ex. as a LinkedIn profile picture) along with other prizes!
How to Enter:
Answer the questions on UWW Career Cover Model Entry Form and send your completed form to Career & Leadership Development in one of three ways:
- Email the completed entry form to MediaCLD@uww.edu with the subject, “Cover Model 2013.”
- Send a message to the UWW Career Facebook Page with the completed entry form attached (as a Word document).
- Visit our promotional tables in the University Center throughout the semester and fill out a form in person.
- You must currently be enrolled as a UW-Whitewater student.
- Students must share internship/career experiences that they have had personally.
- To be eligible for a given month, forms must be submitted no later than the first of the month (ex. submitted by March 1 to be considered for the March Cover Model).
Questions or concerns? Contact Laura Morrow-Jacobs at MorrowL@uww.edu.