Hawk Jobs is a great resource to use to look for jobs, but unfortunately most students and alumni don’t know how to work it efficiently. That’s what this post is for – to help you navigate Hawk Jobs. Take these steps into consideration and you’ll be able to upload your resume, find job openings, and check out which employees will be at an upcoming career fair in no time.
1. Go to the Hawk Jobs login page.
2. Click “Student Login” and enter your Net-ID and password (your Net-ID is the one you use when you login to your e-mail).
First, before anything, fill out your profile. You can click on the My Account tab on the left side of the screen and then click on My Profile. You’ll need to fill out things such as your major, where you live, and when you’re expected to graduate. You can also fill out your GPA, any skills you have, and your achievements.
If you want to upload your resume, click on the My Account tab and then My Documents. Then scroll down to the Employee Related Categories bar and click Add next to resumes.
If you’re looking for a job, complete the next few steps:
3. Hover your mouse over the Job Search tab and click Job Search.
4. Click the drop down arrow in the Job Category bar and choose which category you’re majoring in or what you’re interested in.
5. Then, click the drop down arrow in the Position Type bar and choose between four position types: Degree-Required Opportunities, Internships, Off-Campus Jobs or On-Campus Jobs (the two that I use the most are Degree-Required Opportunities and Internships).
If you have any additional questions on how to use Hawk Jobs, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.