What’s new in Hawk Jobs for the week of February 11, 2013.
Business & Finance:
- Commercial Real Estate Salesperson – Judson & Associates (Job ID 22257)
- Bilingual Sales Account Executive – WDJT CBS 58 (Job ID 24264)
- Accounting Assistant – Stay-Lite Lighting (Job ID 24415)
Arts & Communication:
- Copywriter – Heibing (Big Shoes Network)
- Public Relations/Social Media Specialist – Thunder Marketing (Job ID 24389)
- Web Producer – Local TV, LLC (Job ID 24398)
Education & Social Services:
- Line Staff – Sonnenberg Consultants (Job ID 24168)
- Community Living Specialist – The Management Group, Inc (Job ID 24414)
- Human Services Liason – Chippewa County (Job ID 24384)
- Claims Associate Adjuster Job – American Family Insurance (Job ID 24367)
- Project Safety Supervisor – Adjustable Forms, Inc (Job ID 24369)
- Administrative Student Trainee – Department of Health and Human Services (USA Jobs)
Science & Technology:
- Farmer Relations Associate – Organic Valley (Job ID 24172)
- Land Conservation Technician – Price County (Job ID 24395)
- Emergency Medical Technician – Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics (Job ID 24420)
For more student jobs, internships, entry level positions and campus interviews please visit: http://www.uww.edu/career/hawkjobs.php.
Use our Twitter hashtag #HawkJobs for anything related to Hawk Jobs or potential jobs that you’ve found through the website!
Photo by photologue_np.