What’s new in Hawk Jobs for the week of December 17, 2012.
Business & Finance:
- Tax Analyst – Modine Manufacturing Company (Job ID 22559)
- Sales & Marketing Associate – Ewald Automotive Group (Job ID 22629)
- Sales Account Executive – WDJT CBS 58 (Job ID 22950)
Arts & Communication:
- Sports News Reporter – Boscobel Dial (Job ID 22468)
- Public Relations/Social Media Specialist – Thunder Marketing (Job ID 22598)
- Photojournalist – Fox 6 News (Job ID 22486)
Education & Social Services:
- Early Childhood Support Teacher – Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Job ID 22917)
- Case Worker – Stoughton United Ministries (Job ID 22775)
- Recreation Supervisor – Cambridge Community Activities Program (Job ID 22857)
- Guides/Drivers – Alaska Travel Adventures (Job ID 22896)
- Safety Supervisor – Clasen Quality Coatings, Inc (Job ID 22935)
- Various Safety Positions – PS Associates, Inc (Job ID 22942)
Science & Technology:
- Wet Chemistry Laboratory Technician – Dairyland Laboratories, Inc (Job ID 22610)
- Software Engineer – Dean Health Plan, Inc (Job ID 22894)
- AFH/CBRF Clinical Specialist – Journey Mental Health Center (Job ID 22944)
For more student jobs, internships, entry level positions and campus interviews please visit: http://www.uww.edu/career/hawkjobs.php.
Use our Twitter hashtag #HawkJobs for anything related to Hawk Jobs or potential jobs that you’ve found through the website!
Photo by photologue_np.