What’s new in Hawk Jobs for the week of November 26, 2012.
- Sales Representative – C.H. Robinson (Job ID 22284)
- Banking Trainee – Vermillion State Bank (Job ID 22324)
- Mortgage Underwriter – State Bank of Cross Plains (Job ID 22339)
Arts & Communication:
- Radio Board Operator/Announcer – Wisconsin Public Broadcasting (Job ID 22328)
- French Sales and Service Consultant – Travel Guard (Job ID 22300)
- Office Traffic Position – Wisconsin Public Broadcasting (Job ID 22357)
Education & Social Services:
- Social Worker – Columbia County (Job ID 22334)
- Substitute Teachers – University School of Milwaukee (Job ID 22180)
- English Composition Instructor – Highland Community College (Job ID 22347)
Letters & Sciences:
- Construction Project Manager – Menards, Inc (Job ID 22245)
- Programmer/Analyst – City of Green Bay Police Department (Job ID 22261)
- Part-Time Communications Position – Green Lake County (Job ID 22282)
Science & Technology:
- Athletic Trainer – Waukesha Memorial Hospital (Job ID 22264)
- Lab Information Management System Specialist – Nestle Nutrition (Job ID 22305)
- Product Engineer – Illinois Tool Works (Job ID 22378)
For more student jobs, internships, entry level positions and campus interviews please visit: http://www.uww.edu/career/hawkjobs.php.
Photo by photologue_np.