HIT Challenge

I’m back to give you another workout that can be done in the comfort in your own home, so now you really have no excuses as to why you can’t workout. This is personally one of my favorite (and hardest) workouts. It is only 25 minutes long, so it can be done at any point of the day. It is called the HIT challenge, and here’s what you do:

30 seconds on, 30 seconds off…

High Knees,

Mountain Climbers,

Squat Jumps,

Burpees,

Jumping Jacks

Repeat for 4 more rounds.

hiit

That is how simple it is. The HIT challenge is another interval workout, you know how much I love those, and it picks up your heart rate very quickly. I really like this workout because all the moves are simple, you don’t need to look up how to do them. I will warn you though, just by looking at this workout, it seems extremely easy, but it definitely is not. By about the third round, you are dripping in sweat, and wishing it would be over.

The HIT challenge is also easily interchangeable. For example, if you’ve got bad knees and can’t do burpees you can replace that move with something that is easier for you. It is also interchangeable in the fact that you can make the workout longer or shorter. I don’t advice making it shorter, because then you won’t have the best results. But let’s say five rounds seems too easy for you, you could bump it up to seven rounds, or even more if you’re feeling really energetic. Whatever way you cut it, this workout will definitely help you burn a large amount of calories in a short amount of time. Good luck!

Happy Eating,

Anne