About Author

Hello! Welcome to Calm and Collected!

My name is Anna and I am an overwelmed college student, but I am not the only college student who often feels overwelmed. I created Calm and Collected to connect with other students, highschool or college, who often find themselves stressed and unable to cope. Positive mental health is something I find to be very important. Whenever I am dealing with loads of stress and anxiety, I find I become tired, sick, and detached. I have observed simular behavior in other students. I’ve watch friends of mine crumble into a ball of tears because they do not take the time to fix their mental health when it is in decline.

Since I was in highschool I reasearched easy ways to deal with stress, anxiety, and even depression, just because I wanted to get rid of all the stress in a positive way. Over the years I have collected some tips and tricks as to how someone can control the everyday fluctuation in mental health that students tend to endure. I am in no ways an expert, but if I can help someone else in anyway, I will. I wish to keep this blog personal and even use my own stories.

Thank you for visiting Calm and Collected. Take a deep breath, stay calm, and live a positive life.

~Anna