Mrs. Kirchner

Hello! My name is Caitlin and true story, that was my screen name when I was 14 for aol instant messenger. I’m now 29, a wife and mother of two. I spend most of my days at home with my two boys and as much as I love it, I know it won’t last forever. So, I’m back in school and even though I only need about 39 credits, it’s probably going to take me five years to finish! In my spare time I participate in papercrafting and planning as a hobby. That may sound lame, but it helps me organize my family, and save plenty of memories to enjoy later!

I am told I am funny, I’m organized and loud. I’m also a terrible secret keeper. Mostly my own secrets, well I don’t have any because I keep nothing to myself. Others secrets are somewhat safe, but luckily I know enough people and they don’t all know each other, so I normally have someone I can tell even if I’m not supposed to. But it’s okay, because they don’t know each other. Also, my mom doesn’t count.

I also am very particular about where things go, or how they are placed. My husband hates it, but let’s face it- he doesn’t spend as much time at home, so it can’t bother him! I am very clean and organized but I have some quirks. And one is a very weird quirk, that only started when we moved last summer. Each time I finish a loaf of bread, I keep the twisty. It’s odd and I don’t know why I do it, but now we have about a billion and I can’t toss them. This is what happens when you spend too much time with small children who can’t communicate properly with you.

img_4252That’s my husband of 4 years, Chad. Next to him is our youngest, Oliver Declan. Beside me is Ethan Jeffrey, our wild three year old. Love my boys!

img_4256 img_4257¬†Ethan was born on 10/3/13, so when Oliver had a similar due date, and I had to have a c-section, we chose 10/5/15 because I’m a nerd and I like how nicely those numbers seem!