5 Travel Necessities

5 Travel Necessities

Spring break is quickly approaching and for many of us that means travelling! With that comes the difficult decision; which products should I bring? It is a constant battle considering the 3-1-1 rule when going through airport security.

Here is what I know I must have packed with me on my travels.

1. Any simple or basic facial cleanser

When you are travelling, most of the time your skin is not acclimated to the weather conditions you are vacationing in. It is best to have a simple cleanser without any benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid in it. Opt for a nice gentle cleanser soley for a nice wash.

Try getting a wash like Cetaphil, Cerave, or Simple

2. Nail Polish

Nothing is worse than chipping your nail polish and then not being able to fix it. Make sure to pack the color you used and you can fix it in no time! Or, you can update the polish you already have on.

3. Lip Balm with SPF

Chances are, you’re probably traveling to somewhere warm and sunny. Make sure to pack a good lip balm with SPF in it so you don’t get sunburn on your lips! For a long time I did not believe it was possible to burn your lips until it happened to me! It is like having chapped lips that will not heal for days. Be sure pack some in your suitcase.

4. Moisturizer with SPF

Think about it, hot sun is drying to your skin and damages it with burns. Kill two birds with one stone by having a hydrating moisturizer that defends and protects your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays! Some low-cost brands include Garnier, Aveeno, and Differin

5. Travel Size of your favorite Perfume

If you are anything like me, smelling great is very important. Make sure you get your favorite perfume in a travel size bottle so you can take it on the plane. You can look good and smell great when your going out to dinner or a night out!