Fifty Shades of Grey

download

For this post,  I will be discussing the book Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. This book is 514 pages long and is available in paperback. It is the first book of a trilogy and then there is a fourth book. The fourth book is titled Grey and it is Fifty Shades of Grey, but it is in Christian Grey’s point of view. This book and series is intended for mature readers.

This book is about Anastasia (Ana) Steele, who is a literature student. She interviews Christian Grey, who is a young and successful businessman. During the interview,  the two of them experience a chemistry that neither of them had ever felt before. Christian and Ana meet up later and Ana realizes there is much more to Christian and his tastes. Christian shows Ana his erotic ways and Ana ends up doing things she had never really heard of before. Throughout the book, the reader follows Christian and Ana’s relationship and all of Christian’s dark secrets from his past.

I thought this book was very descriptive during the sexual and erotic parts of it. It was not really my taste and I wish there had been more plot involved in the story. It was basically just all about sex. Christian and Ana would have sex for ten pages in the story and then there would be a couple of pages of dialogue, and then they would have sex again, but in a different way. It was just really graphic and I would not recommend this book for younger audiences. I was eighteen years old when I first read the book and I was uncomfortable reading it in public or when I was around people. But if you are int erotic literature, then this is the perfect book for you.

If you are interested in this book or other books by this author, please visit www.eljamesauthor.com/books/fifty-shades-of-grey/ .

Published in:Book Review |on December 13th, 2016 |No Comments »

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.