Most Anticipated YA Books of November 2016

For this post, I will be posting a list of the most anticipated books of November 2016. I will be getting the list of books from http://www.epicreads.com/blog/most-anticipated-ya-books-to-read-in-november-2016/ . I will not be posting the whole list, but I will post some of it.

1.) Heartless by Marissa Meyer

This book is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland about the Queen of Hearts.

2.) Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

This book is about a princess who has an affinity for fire, which is quite dangerous.

3.) Timekeeper by Tara Sim

This book is about a Victorian world that is controlled by clock towers.

4.) Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys

This book is about a girl who is sick of being babied and looked down on. One day she receives a mysterious invitation to a secret society.

5.) Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley

This book is about a group of four girls who can control the elements. These girls have to work together to save the world from evil.

6.) We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun and Susan Mullen

This book is based in the 1980’s and is about two childhood friends.The book takes place after they’ve both graduated high school and are living their adult lives.

7.) This is Our Story by Ashley Elston

This book is about a group of five guys going on a hunting trip, but only four returned. The guys won’t say who shot their friend, so this is a mystery book.

There are ten more books on the list and if you are interested, you can go to the link I posted at the beginning of this post.

A lot of the books on the list sound very interesting and I will probably check out a few of them! I encourage you to read through the full list and find a book you are interested in and then check it out.

Published in:Book Review, Writing |on November 2nd, 2016 |No Comments »

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.